Thursday 22 April 2010

Super Street Fighter IV : Characters Trailer



Perhaps now I can stop talking about Street Fighter, and actually mention other games after this post..........not a chance, but I shall attempt to comply. After months of awaiting the inevitable it's almost upon us, haven't been this excited since.......well last year, perhaps I should take up a new interest in games.

It's good to see the characters all given the opportunity to have their short stints in this trailer, the new concept art for them is (in my opinion) better than before, and the jovial music to cap it all off was just marvelous. The plan of action for me personally, is to improve upon my SFIV skills with Sagat, El Fuerte, Cammy and Sakura, and gain new one's with Dudley, Adon, Juri and Hakan.

I now must await the game that has plagued me all this time, and yet it's arrival is the only cure.......that was a dumb way of putting it I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment