Monday 29 March 2010

Super Street Fighter 4 - Official New Ultra Combos [Complete] - PlayJamUK

It's the video i've been waiting for all this time, a complete look at all the new ultra's in SSFIV, now my existence can continue with a purpose, owning game of 2010 so far; quite the statement I know.

It could be said though that I am a little dissapointed with the fact a few of the characters now have ultra's that are pretty much identical; i.e Gouken and Sakura, but it's not as if you HAVE to use these all the time, it's great that you have a choice to differ between two sets for fights depending on which one you feel you can do the most damage with, or maybe just the one that looks cool.

My personal favourites would have to be El Fuerte's newest, Zangief's newest, Rufus newest, Dudley's first and Hakan's second, the latter for being just the funniest position you could ever find yourself in. In a way I can find myself becoming likened to Balrog's newest aswell, it might be three hits but my gawd you could feel that one all the way from Japan. I'm almost certain that for most players, they will see few of the newest ultra's to end up as a useless tool, rather to have the sequence be completed for them; going by Youtube comments, but I guess Capcom want to test even the most profient player into finding a use for it, so get use to it.

A thankyou is in order to PlayJamUK for making the video, and perhaps i'll freeze myself to skip the wait for the game.......what?, a month is quite a while in my book :/

No comments:

Post a Comment