Friday 5 March 2010

3D Dot Game Heroes:- Overworld Gameplay

It's funny to see some of the Youtube comments here from irate gamers as I type this, 'DA DA DA DA! You got the Master Sw...! Oops, wrong game *COUGH*THAT'S ROCK BOTTOM SONY*COUGH'. I'm sure the creators are well awhere about the games almost Zelda-like quality, but rather I feel it's a compliment to the great series. I'm sure that Miyamoto would of wanted his creations to be share throughout the world rather then selfishly kept them to himself, and that if their were ways to expand them in anyway then no doubt the man would be honoured to have played such a big part to many aspiring game developers.

I for one think that this is a great game that really takes me back, it's a welcome change to most of the rendered garbage you see today, it's fun, simple, and well............retro!

No comments:

Post a Comment