Thursday 18 March 2010

NBA Jam 2010:- Trailer

Holy free holy this takes me back, the only basketball game I ever needed; or played for that matter at the time, is to make it's surprised return to the court, somebody pinch me.

The game I couldn't put down fifteen years ago comes back to haunt me, and thankfully seems to be it's old self under the skin even with the new face-lift. "He's on fire!", "boom shaka laka!", these words have echoed in my life certainly at strange moments, and so it begins again for a different reason, just hope people don't start thinking i'm crazy if I say it out loud in a public place. The whole arcade feel to this made it fun to play and no doubt made you look better at it then perhaps you really were, but where's the fun in that if it wasn't a possibility?. Looks like it's going to be a few late nights with the controller in one hand and a pizza in the other, now i've just got to work out where to put my beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment