Saturday 13 February 2010

Great Game Bosses Vol: 2 – The Great Mighty Poo (Conkers Bad Fur Day)


What do you get if you cross a bad-mouthed squirrel and a pile of singing faeces?, a gaming moment that won't be soon forgotten of course. The cutesy platformer gone bad, Conkers Bad Fur Day was certainly not the game many had anticipated. With scenes inspired by Saving Private Ryan and The Matrix, it wasn't without it's stand-out moments, but there was to be one that gamers tend to remember above all others – The Great Mighty Poo.

Coming from the same cack-encrusted school of acting as Mr Hankey (South Park), the Mighty Poo was a living breathing pile of poo that lurked in a hollowed-out mountain of faeces. Poo had only his indigestible sweetcorn buddies to keep him company and, as you'd expect, he wasn't a happy bunny. Far from it, in fact: all this nasty piece of work wanted to do was be foul (smelling and acting) to any unsuspecting squirrels that happened upon him. Amusingly, the entire confrontation revolved around an operatic song sung by the scat-man himself, while Conker was urged to throw large amounts of toilet paper into the Poo's mouth that would ultimately lead to his demise. It seems like a pretty far-fetched concept, but one that had us laughing and singing along with The Great Mighty Poo - musical genius, a classic battle.

Sing With Poo

I am The Great Mighty Poo,
And I'm going to throw my **** at you,
A huge amount of **** comes from my chocolate starfish,
How about some **** you little ****?

Do you really think you'll survive in here?
You don't seem to know which creek you're in!
Sweetcorn is the only thing that makes it through my rear,
How d'you think I keep this lovely grin?

Now I'm really getting rather mad,
You're like a niggly, tickly, **** little tagnut
When I've knocked you out with all my blab,
I'm going to take your head and ram it up my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment