Monday 15 February 2010

Super Street Fighter IV:- Juri Animation Trailer



During the running of this trailer, I was lying upon my throne (bed) sipping away at my beverage with my eyes constantly asphyxiated on my laptop screen......still doing it now in fact. An amazing piece of work by Gonzo, and hopefully will prove to be a better deal then Capcom received from Studio 4CÂș; many fans took a dislike to the below-par drawing and animation sequences from the previous game. The film center's around S.I.N's latest weapon; and newest SF edition Juri, a young Korean fighter given the power to become superior in every sense by S.I.N owner Seth. Juri is the first fighter within the SF universe to use the martial art Taekwondo, and is proving that she is to be a popular choice come April for SF fans.

Interesting note that this movie will only be available to Xbox 360 persons, while PS3 owners get bundled with the games soundtrack. Won't bother me to be honest, just gimme gimme gimme.

No comments:

Post a Comment