Wednesday 17 February 2010

Street Fighter:- The Newgrounds Flash Collab



Before I came across this stroke of genius, I hadn't paid a visit to Newgrounds for over an earth year, and after exhausting both Facebook and Youtube, it was the only acceptable option for me to take; good thing I did.

The Street Fighter Flash Collab is a collection of animations created by some of the best flash animators on the web, and in keeping with the comedic parody, delivers unique takes of the Street Fighter franchise from their own personal perspectives. The collaborations in my opinion each compliment one another; as is seen by the opening sequence above, and I especially appreciated the way all were presented with the motivation intended for selection, a character select-styled screen was the perfect decision-making choice. All in all a fun collaboration of the Street Fighter universe; with animation created by Johnny Utah my personal favourite, check out what you may of been missing all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment